Ann’s Homemade Food Cooking Times
Pies (Butter Crust)
- 5mins 40 Seconds.
- Take out soon as you hear Bing to keep pastry firm.
Microwave and small oven:
- 5 mins in Microwave.
- Then 5 mins in oven to crisp up pastry. Perfect crust!
4 Cheese / Spinach Lasagna
- Put in Microwave in the Tub provided for 10-12 mins
- Scoop out with an Egg ﬂipper and serve.
Chicken / Beef / Vegetable Stew
All stews / Goulash:
- Microwave for 8-10 mins.
- Check after 8 mins. if hot then Serve…
- From frozen 4O seconds in Microwave.
- Removal from tray is Not Necessary.
- Place in a plate/bowl and Microwave for between 12-15 mins.
B-B-Q Pork Ribs
- Leave in microwave tub provided.
- Microwave for approx. 10-12 mins.
- Check temp and serve.
Chicken Tikka Masala / Butter Chicken Curry
- Place in the Microwave for between 8-9 mins.
- Check Temp and Serve…
- 40 seconds in Microwave from frozen.
Pies(Butter Crust Pies)
Stews & Goulash
Curries & Chili
Bangers & Mash
SausagesAll our Sausages have been Steam Cooked So just Fry till they Look Perfect.
|Do not cook Pork Pies or Desserts.|
|Let them thaw at room temperature for 10 Mins.|
For additional cooking information contact:
- Patrick: 092 147 5788